POSITION: Accounts Payable – 6-12 Month Contract Position
LOCATION: Sligo, Ireland
A highly detailed Accounts Payable professional is required for a 6 to 12 months contract role in our Sligo office.
- Matching and posting of invoices.
- Preparation, allocation of costs to correct G/L accounts, and payment of weekly bills
- Reconciliation of all vendor accounts to statement
- Contribute accounts payable information to other departments upon request
- Coordinate the accounts payable system, including vendor details, record of payments and filing systems
- 1-2 years Finance Administration / Accounts Payable experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player as the person will deal internally with different colleagues in different functions and jurisdictions, with business managers and external customer and suppliers.
- Attention to detail is key.
We are an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter or contact our Talent Management Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com