Apex Hong Kong
Fund Accountant / Senior Fund Accountant is responsible for the day to day administration of the fund allocated and will strive to be a one point contact to the Investment Manager and the Investors invested in the funds.
• Monitor Cash activity of the fund and prepare Broker reconciliations on a daily basis.
• Liaise with prime brokers and investment managers to resolve cash breaks.
• Monitor Portfolio of Investment positions on a daily basis.
• Process Corporate actions to reconcile cash accounts and positions.
• Independently price the Investment positions on a monthly, weekly or daily basis.
• Prepare Net Asset Valuations for the fund on a monthly, weekly or daily basis as required by the Investment Managers.
• Process subscription and redemption activity in a timely manner.
• Co-ordinate documentation for Capital activity to ensure AML compliance.
• Prepare financial statements and liaise with auditors to ensure timely completion of audits.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
• Fresh graduate will be considered. Candidate with more experience / higher academic qualification may be considered for the position of Senior Fund Accountant.
• A University degree in Business majoring in Accountancy.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
• Advanced Computer Skills.
• A professional designation such a C.A., C.P.A., or C.M.A. etc., would be an asset.
• Allow to work in Hong Kong.
To be successful in these roles it is envisaged you are a motivated and self driven individual eager to contribute and grow with the organization. Knowledge of financial products and environments along with prior fund accounting experience will ensure your success. Critical to your ability to perform these roles will be your customer focus, attention to detail and team focus.
We offer a modern and progressive work environment. You can expect to be challenged and offered a path towards future career growth. Interested parties, please send your full resume with availability and expected salary to email@example.com.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in strict confidence.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org