We are looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join our growing marketing team. You will be working to develop, implement and manage internal communications for the Global Apex Group. This is an exciting opportunity. Apex has over 30 offices worldwide – we need someone to take responsibility for the internal communications plan globally, to build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and set up an exceptional internal communications function and framework that will continually evolve as we grow. This is going to be a challenging role so we need someone ready to work hard and be self-motivated. With high autonomy there comes high expectation.
Strong and effective Internal Communications lies at the heart of any business. This role is therefore pivotal. This is a unique opportunity to really be responsible for the internal communications of a global business with over 1200 staff worldwide. We need a creative thinker. The successful candidate will be working in a marketing team of 6 with a flat structure and reporting directly to the Global Marketing Director. The role will be based in our London office and requires an individual capable of working at a fast pace, unafraid to bring forward their own innovative ideas and that can adapt quickly.
You will also have the opportunity to be responsible for delivering Apex’s internal wellbusiness and culture initiative across the group. We are looking for someone who is passionate about people and communications. We want you to inspire our staff and effectively deliver and communicate the Apex brand, culture and ethos across a global network of offices and cultures.
In addition to your core Internal Communications role, there will be the opportunity to get involved in other aspects of marketing at times. This is a fast growing business so there will be times when we need you to work tactically with the team and assist with external marketing campaigns and both competitor and market research. If you are someone that likes to stick to a rigid job role and not occasionally get involved in other marketing projects and avenues, this role is not for you. We need you to be the eyes and ears of the marketing team and to get stuck in.
- Prior experience planning and delivering internal communications
- Project management experience to prioritise and drive communications initiatives, on time and to budget.
- Aptitude for supporting a multi-channel approach to managing communications in support of our business and communication strategy.
- Ability to gather content from across the business to develop an engaging and compelling story to support our strategic agenda.
- Experience with communications through an acquisition/merger process is a bonus
- Carrying out effective research with staff internally and competitors externally
- A great storyteller with a flair for creative writing.
- Good knowledge and experience with utilising all social media platforms (for business or personal use)
- Challenging – has the confidence and ability to question current thinking in a way which engages colleagues and creates positive difference.
- Finding Solutions – has the ability to cope with challenges and can use what is available to create a solution
- Proficiency with InDesign
- A people person
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or similar qualification.
What you will get in return:
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an exciting, continually expanding large global business
- The opportunity to build an global internal marketing framework from the ground up
- The chance to actually impact the business, be heard and implement your own ideas
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to working with senior management directly.
- Career development opportunities
The Apex Group is now the world’s largest truly independent fund administrator. Established in Bermuda in 2003, service is now delivered by over 1200 staff across 37 offices, with the global Apex Group administering circa $350bn in assets. Apex is on a rapid growth trajectory and is looking for ambitious and hard-working people not afraid of a challenge. We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate personnel who are prepared to work hard and love what they do. We provide an internal training and evaluation programme that will ensure you are equipped with the right experience and qualities to work with Apex’s clients.
Life at Apex isn’t just about the work you do, it’s about embracing the culture and loving what you do. Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex ensures it rewards loyal and dedicated employees. The international nature of our business and global network of offices means that there are opportunities to broaden your life experiences and take both short-term and permanent relocation options.
This role will be based at our London office.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note we are only able to accept applications from candidates with UK Residency Status or Visa – regrettably we cannot sponsor any candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org