This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Executive ready for a challenge. You will have the opportunity to work for a global business, gain exposure to marketing across multiple jurisdictions and be supported by the Global Marketing Director to develop your own campaigns and ideas from the outset, all the way through to execution.
You will be working in a marketing team of 6 with a flat structure and reporting directly to the Global Marketing Director. This role will be based in our London office and requires an individual capable of working at a fast pace, unafraid to bring forward their own innovative ideas and that can learn and adapt quickly. You will require a broad set of skills across written, digital and social and your role will be variable – from gathering market research, developing regional or product based marketing campaigns, delivering tactical intelligence campaigns across multiple platforms (both internally and externally) and being responsible for delivering reporting and analytics of your own campaigns to deliver tangible ROI.
You will need to have excellent communication abilities and will have the opportunity to work on a daily basis with senior management. Based in London you will be “owning” a region and product set, and therefore have the autonomy to develop your own well thought out campaigns all the way from conception to execution. We need someone with experience delivering tactical marketing campaigns and a proven ability to work across multiple tasks simultaneously.
The right candidate will have the fantastic opportunity to genuinely impact the progress of the business and develop their career. Apex is one of the world’s largest fund administrators and is expanding fast – we need our marketing team to be passionate, innovate and adapt to keep pace with this growth. This is a fast growing business so we need people with a natural ability to adapt and develop a broad set of skills. If you are someone that likes to stick to a rigid job role and not occasionally get involved in other marketing projects and avenues, this role is not for you..
- Prior experience working in a B2B marketing function (financial services experience not required but would be a bonus)
- Strong written and communication skills (excellent command of English)
- Experience with marketing automation platforms is essential; Pardot experience a massive bonus
- Experience developing and executing email marketing campaigns
- An excellent communicator – you will need to work closely with and develop relationships with internal regional business heads and get a full understanding of their market
- Ability to Multi task – this is a fast paced business and you will often have multiple tasks to execute
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to work with the sales team
- A self-motivator – you will be working with the Marketing Director and the rest of the Marketing team but this role requires someone who is able to take the initiative, be energetic and enthusiastic and really get stick in to their role.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or similar qualification.
- Fluency in another language is not required but would be a bonus
What you will get in return:
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business
- A great opportunity to expand your skillset and progress your career
- The chance to actually impact the business, be heard and implement your own ideas
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to working with senior management directly.
- Potential travel opportunity and a genuine career path
The Apex Group is now the world’s largest truly independent fund administrator. Established in Bermuda in 2003, service is now delivered by over 1200 staff across 37 offices, with the global Apex Group administering circa $350bn in assets. Apex is on a rapid growth trajectory and is looking for ambitious and hard-working people not afraid of a challenge. We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate personnel who are prepared to work hard and love what they do. We provide an internal training and evaluation programme that will ensure you are equipped with the right experience and qualities to work with Apex’s clients.
Life at Apex isn’t just about the work you do, it’s about embracing the culture and loving what you do. Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex ensures it rewards loyal and dedicated employees. The international nature of our business and global network of offices means that there are opportunities to broaden your life experiences and take both short-term and permanent relocation options.
This role will be based at our London office.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we are only able to accept applications from candidates with UK Residency Status or Visa – regrettably we cannot sponsor any candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com