Apex Fund Services San Francisco
We are currently hiring at the above level within the organization. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a particular focus on attention to detail and impeccable service standards. eFront / Investran experience is an advantage for this role.
- Ensuring the accuracy of the monthly / quarterly net asset value calculations for our clients
- Calculation of partners’ allocations, capital calls/distributions, carried interest calculations / waterfall method, financial statements preparation
- Leading a team of Senior Fund Accountants and reporting to the Managing Director, congruent in the team’s goals and objectives
- Ensure a timely and accurate delivery of the core service and product.
- Ensure anti-money laundering policies and procedures are in place and adhered to
- Implementation and setting up new funds
- Business development, new client implementation, production of net asset values (NAV) and quality control.
- Ensure business unit operates effectively within company standards and procedures
- Maintain a controlled operating environment in conjunction with SSAE16 controls laid down for the company
- Ensure all deliverables are met on a timely and accurate basis
- The willingness to work overtime and public holidays when required
- Ad hoc projects
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- A professional designation such as C.A.; C.P.A.; C.M.A.; C.F.A.; A.C.C.A.; A.C.A.; IATI
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role with at least 5 years’ experience within the funds industry
- eFront / Investran experience would be considered an asset
- Tax compliance / reporting (FATCA / CRS) experience would be considered an asset
- Highly organized and motivated individual with an acute attention to detail
- Knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP as applicable to Private Equity funds
- An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
Apex Fund Services San Francisco is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and service our international and local clients. This is a dynamic position involving a broad variety of responsibilities. We require a candidate who is flexible, fast-thinking, team player with a collaborative approach but who can also work well on their own initiative. All applications will be strictly confidential.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply to: email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org