POSITION: Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
DEPARTMENT: General / Admin
LOCATION: Ireland (Dublin)
The successful applicant for this position will be highly motivated, have exceptional organisational and communication skills and a talent for attention to detail. We are looking for an enthusiastic multi-tasker who will work well with others as well as on their own initiative to contribute to the success of the organisation by supporting a busy office and promoting a winning atmosphere; this is a support role that requires a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Reporting to the Office Manager, this person will be supporting all office administration processes for a growing office of over 130 staff members. This person will provide support to a variety of departments and execute a diverse array of duties.
We are looking for someone who is switched on, resilient, will take a proactive and strong lead and be looking for plenty of involvement. This is a demanding role and a great opportunity for the right person.
- First point of contact within the office
- Responsibility for Reception area, Meeting rooms and Canteen
- Routine tasks: Answer phones/direct calls, maintain supplies, process post, arrange couriers, etc.
- Assist Management with travel arrangements, diary management and ad hoc tasks
- Reinforce all office policies and procedures
- Maintain shared calendar(s)
- Coordinate conference calls
- Liaise with suppliers: Building maintenance, office supplies, equipment, furniture, services, etc.
- Assist with local IT issues where possible
- Facilitate Monthly archiving
- Maintain Monthly logs
- 2-3 years strong administration/secretarial experience
- Financial services experience preferable
- Professional telephone manner and strong organisational skills;
- A self-starter able to work in a fast paced environment and meet agreed deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong PC skills required; an interest and familiarity with IT would be an advantage
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent problem solving, organisational and time keeping skills
- Confident in a client facing role
- Experience handling multiple tasks and deadlines
- Energetic, committed, self-reliant and resilient
- Excellent judgment and discretion when handling confidential matters and information
- Must be adaptable and comfortable with responding to unexpected situations
- Must be flexible and have the ability to manage shifting priorities
We are an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact our Talent Management Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com