Alternative Fund Services (“AFS”) is seeking to invite applications from candidates for its Fund Services business within the Private Equity & Real Estate Funds (“PERE”) division. The principal responsibilities for the job are managing client reporting requests, monitoring the Investran database, enhancing the technical product and supporting operational excellence.
Responsibilities will include (and not limited to):
- Design, develop and implement high quality reports for our global Private Equity clients and their investors.
- Working closely with our system vendor FIS to identify application issues and help drive their resolution.
- Developing and enhancing FIS Investran and/or eFront fund administration platforms
- Promote product knowledge and team initiatives key PE forums such as the Investran Task Force.
- Understanding any manual processes and work on automation improvements.
- Work on ad-hoc projects driven by the business while continuing to support the day to day requirements.
- Work on the integration of large fund administration mandates
- Experience in Crystal Reports or SSRS report development is necessary.
- Understanding of financial markets and instruments is necessary.
- Knowledge of accounting would be very beneficial to the role.
- Exposure to FIS Investran and/or Efront would be beneficial.
- Project experience would be a welcome addition.
- Strong communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org