The successful applicant for this position will be responsible for overseeing and growing a team of Senior Fund Accountants and Fund accountants involved in the areas of NAV calculation, shareholder reporting and compliance. The individual will maintain the client relationship, take responsibility for co-ordination of regulatory reporting, audit preparation, marketing for new business along with the take on and due diligence requirements of the company.
- To ensure timely and accurate NAV calculation on a weekly or monthly basis along with any other client specific reporting requirements.
- Ongoing development of the business by liaising with the senior management and ensuring full communication from bottom up and implementation of new processes and controls as required.
- Ongoing Implementation and refinement of SSAE 16 controls.
- Ensuring client enquiries are answered in accordance with Apex service standards on an ongoing basis.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the funds specifications.
- Detailed review of NAV calculations for Hedge Funds.
- Preparation of financial statements as required annually.
- Supervision and training and recruitment of accounting staff.
- 5-6 years experience in a similar role incorporating the above functions.
- An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines.
- An accountancy qualification is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills.
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel and Macros in Excel (Experience on Paxus an advantage).
Western House, Level 2, 83 William Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
To apply for this role please contact: email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org