The Apex Group HR team is growing and is currently looking for an Administrator to join the team in Malta. The main purpose of this role is to administer the payroll process at a global level and assisting in the running and maintenance of the Human Resources Information System.
- Dealing remotely with all local offices in centralising the payroll process through a global payroll provider;
- Collecting and administering payroll data from all the local offices;
- Liaising with the global payroll provider;
- Organising and maintaining HR data from the local offices;
- Drafting of payroll processes and procedures;
- Regular reporting to various stakeholders within the Group;
- Assisting in general administrative duties of the HR team;
- Supporting HR projects which are launched from time to time.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- A minimum of A ’Level standard of education;
- At least one year experience in an administrative role; experience in payroll and/or HR will be considered as an asset;
- Ability to use metrics and analytics;
- Highly organised with excellent planning skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Has a good eye for detail;
- Motivated, flexible and with a positive can do attitude;
- Be a good team player and also able to work on own initiative;
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel.
Interested applicants are to send their CV to: email@example.com by not later than Friday 27th April 2018.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org