We are currently hiring at the above level within the organization. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a particular focus on attention to detail and impeccable service standards. Completion of ACAMS certification is an advantage for this role.
- Responsible for Money Laundering Reporting and Data Protection in conjunction with Compliance Officer
- Prepare and provide monthly compliance reports
- Provide data for the quarterly board meetings
- Responsible for the Company’s Risk and Governance functions
- Reviewing internal Risk Assessments
- Ensure anti-money laundering policies, compliance and regulatory requirements, standards and procedures are adhered to
- Maintain a controlled operating environment in conjunction with SSAE18 controls laid down for the company
- Ensure all deliverables are met on a timely and accurate basis
- The willingness to work overtime and public holidays when required
- Ad hoc as required
Applicant must possess:
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role incorporating the above functions, with at least 1 years experience within the compliance, hedge fund and insurance or finance industry.
- Experience with filing FATCA/CRS, and Corporate Secretarial functions
- AML and Compliance certificate an advantage
- Strong knowledge of investment and insurance accounting
- Detailed working knowledge of GAAP and statutory reporting standards
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of local regulations and interaction with BMA;
- Computer proficiency with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, SharePoint and PowerPoint. Prepared to learn new systems in order to conduct AML/CTF reviews of clients and investors.
- Ability to work in small teams and proven ability to maintain positive working relationship in a fast paced office with continually changing demands.
- An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills
All applications will be strictly confidential. Interested candidates should apply to the following:
Regional Human Resources Manager
P.O. Box 2460, Hamilton, HMJX
T) 292-2739, F) 292-1884
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org