- Co-ordinate and execute day to day administrative and legal formalities of a dedicated clients portfolio in accordance with the legal requirements and those of the regulator or client/adviser.
- Comply with the rules of the internal administrative procedures in accordance with the requirements of the company and the regulator.
- Organizes board and shareholders meetings and drafts related minutes and/or documentation.
- Ensures the accuracy and exhaustiveness of client files in cooperation with Fund Accountant and attending to clients’ queries promptly.
- Follows-up and manages on-going client business and possibilities for organic growth.
- KYC (Know Your Customer): Monitors files, approaches errors and risks.
- Any other duties expected of a Corporate Administrator.
Qualifications & Skills
- You have a Bachelor degree in Law/Business Management and ready to undertake ICSA professional studies.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in working with corporate administration services but not a pre-requisite.
- Good and fluent communication skills.
- Client focused, organized and accurate.
- Hard worker ready to put in the extra hours.
- Be a good team player and also able to work on own initiative.