Due to continued growth of the Malta office, we are looking for highly motivated individuals with a particular focus on attention to detail and service standards to fill the role of Fund Accountant on a full time basis.
- To ensure timely and accurate NAV calculation;
- Processing of security and cash transactions for portfolios;
- Reconciliation of the portfolio from broker to in-house systems;
- Responding to client enquiries in a timely and efficient manner; and
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the funds specifications.
- Hold a University degree in Banking & Finance or in a related field;
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in funds;
- Able to work to and meet agreed deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Attention to detail and well organized;
- Reliable, self motivated and able to work on own initiative; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
The successful candidate must have a professional manner and be willing to take a “hands-on” approach to his/hers responsibilities as part of the global operations team. The position may require the individual to work flexible hours to meet the needs of our clients.
We offer a modern and progressive work environment. You can expect to be challenged and offered a path towards future career growth.
Interested parties, please send your full resume with availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com