The successful applicants for this position will be responsible for a number of clients in the areas of NAV calculation, shareholder reporting and compliance.
- Ensure accurate fund records through reconciliation’s and reporting
- Process all trades
- Calculate daily market value of portfolio holdings
- Calculate daily net asset value
- Complete daily and non-daily compliance testing
- Complete month-end reporting requirements
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role incorporating the above functions
- An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines
- An accountancy qualification would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel and Access (Experience on Paxus an advantage)
Location: Cork, Ireland
Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland in order to be considered for the role.