The successful applicants for these positions will be responsible for a number of clients in the areas of NAV calculation, shareholder reporting and compliance.
- Ensure accurate fund records through reconciliations, and reporting
- Process all trades
- Calculate daily market value of portfolio holdings
- Calculate daily net asset value
- Complete daily and non-daily compliance testing
- Complete month-end reporting requirements
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role incorporating the above functions
- An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines
- An accountancy qualification would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel and Access (Experience on Paxus an advantage)
Western House, Level 2, 83 William Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org