POSITION: Fund Accountant – NCT – Hybrid
CORPORATE TITLE: Senior Analyst
LOCATION: Ireland (Dublin)
You will be working directly with the Head of Client Services in your region and with other Client Service Managers in connection with the performance of duties related to the administration of Hybrid Loan Funds.
- You will be responsible for the review of the reconciliation and calculation of periodic (daily/weekly/monthly) net asset values (NAV) of various hedge funds
- Reconciling transactions related to the investment portfolios, dividends and interest, corporate actions, and investor capital activity
- Dealing with requests from and communicating with the investment manager and investors regarding all aspects of the accounts operation
- Updating accounting and client relationship management systems, updating and verifying statistical information, preparing financial statements, and working with external auditors
- Responsible for the preparation and completion of the audit process for assigned relationships
- Reviewing transfer agent processes including input of investor dealings, weekly, monthly deposits and withdrawals, roll ups at period end into Investor Services systems (Mantra and Investran)
- Processing of Derivatives, such as Spot/Forwards Foreign Exchanges (FXs), Futures and Options
- Analysis and Administration of potential write down of investments
- Process payments of Investor, Investment Manager and third party fees and verification of trades against Investment Manager and Broker references
- Verification of pricing of all portfolio investment instruments such as Equities, Futures, Swaps and Bonds
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree in a related degree (or overseas equivalent)
- Strong fund accounting experience
- Experience with general ledger accounting, with demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy, analytical, technical, organisational, and problem solving skills
- Strong computers skills including Excel, Word, and Lotus Notes
- Familiarity with systems including: Sungard, Broadridge and the Advent Geneva accounting system is a major plus
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- An ability to think critically and objectively with strong attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter or contact our Talent Management Team at email@example.com.