Apex Fund Services
Apex started its operation in India in 2008, with the establishment of a local office specifically created to provide a specialized hub for financial reporting within the Apex Group. The team operating out of India has been developed to deliver exceptional and in-depth knowledge of financial reporting on a global basis (including key reporting standards such as US GAAP, IFRS and other GAAPs). The service and output of this operational office in India ensures Apex delivers quality production of financial statements for all our clients around the world.
Due to the growth Apex is experiencing in India, a vacancy arose for the position of Human Resources Manager. The main purpose of this role is to work closely with senior leaders in India and the Global Head of HR to drive key HR Strategies amongst Apex offices in India.
- Ensuring the correct implementation of all HR policies and procedures;
- Contributing to the development of improvements in departmental processes, procedures and reporting;
- Managing the recruitment and offer letter process for open to hire positions;
- Ensuring that job descriptions and candidate profiles are in place and that all recruitment activity is managed within budget and headcount controls;
- Regularly communicating with staff to keep them abreast with what is happening within India offices and Group;
- Advising and guiding managers on employee relations matters in accordance with Company policy, best practice and statutory requirements;
- Managing the annual performance management process, incorporating the talent review and salary planning, ensuring that deadlines are met and all information communicated to employees within the specified timelines, once approvals have been received;
- Identifying talent needs, risks and gaps; creates a plan to address using talent management tools and resources;
- Consulting with leaders on decisions to build, buy or develop talent addressing benefits and risks of each strategy;
- Developing or supporting the development of retention plans and programmes targeting high potential and critical roles;
- Identifying training and development needs in conjunction with senior management and plan appropriate activities against these needs
- Ensuring the delivery of new hire orientation and induction
- Managing the payroll activities in line with local rules and regulations;
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business or other related field;
- At least two (2) years experience of broad HR knowledge in a professional environment, preferably with an international organization;
- Sound working knowledge of labour law in India;
- Proficient in MS Office applications;
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills;
- Motivated, flexible and with a positive can do attitude;
- Be a good team player and also able to work on own initiative;
- Excellent problem-solving ability; and
- Must be confident in handling ambiguity and fluid situations and have an abundance of common sense and pragmatism.
Interested applicants are to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than Friday 23rd March 2018.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com