Role and Responsibilities:
You will work with a small multinational team of Senior and Junior Fund Accountants dedicated to the validation of daily and non-daily Fund valuations.
You will support and eventually take on responsibility of the oversight, validation and timely release of funds calculated in various off-shored locations.
As part of the Fund Oversight team, you will also follow up invoice payments and their proper accounting in the NAV, receive the necessary training to perform periodic deep analysis of the NAV and all its components such as fee budget and expenses accruals. You will be assisting in the preparation of Internal and external reporting provided to management and external clients.
You will be a point of contact for clients in regards to all Fund Accounting related queries and ensure the highest level of service is provided to clients.
In addition, you will provide assistance to the team in delegated projects/tasks as well as assisting both the internal and external auditors during the fund and the company reviews.
As part of the Fund Oversight team, you will collaborate with other teams within the company to provide the best possible service to our clients. This collaboration will include the participation to internal and external client meetings, provision of performance indicators and other forms of reporting.
Experience and skills required:
- A good educational background in a finance based area of studies
- Ideally a first professional experience or fixed term contract,
- A basic knowledge of fund accounting, financial instruments and Luxembourg fund structures would be advantageous; but a desire and motivation to learn is more important
- Ability to take initiatives, work autonomously and adhere to deadlines;
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately with both clients and colleagues;
- Ability to work in a small-sized environment
- Good command of MS Excel
Fluency in English, both written and oral. A second European language such as French or German is an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com