Apex Middle Office Services
Apex is looking for a Database Administrator to join its Middle Office Solutions team.
- Responsible for the overall database architecture, design, installation, configuration, technical support, and maintenance of the Oracle Enterprise databases (12c +) in Oracle Cloud and On-Premises environments
- Monitor database performance, recommend improvements and implement changes to achieve higher performance.
- Manage Oracle Database software and its utilities and tools: SQLPlus, Data Pump, RMAN, Oracle Cloud control, etc.
- Analysis and troubleshooting of performance issues and performance monitoring
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of data backup and recovery and formulates and monitors policies, procedures, and standards related to database management
- Provide technical leadership to teammates
- Prepared to be on-call rotation
- Other tasks as required
Experience & Skills required:
- 3+ years of experience in deploying and maintaining Oracle and Active Data Guard environments
- Experience working with Oracle Cloud or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Robust troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task while adhering to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create clear documentation
- Fluid communications skills – both verbal and written
- Preference for collaboration and open communication
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org