POSITION: Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
DEPARTMENT: General / Admin
LOCATION: Ireland (Dublin)
The successful applicant for this position will be highly motivated, have exceptional organisational and communication skills and a talent for attention to detail. We are looking for an enthusiastic multi-tasker who will work well with others as well as on their own initiative to contribute to the success of the organisation by supporting a busy office and promoting a winning atmosphere; this is a support role that requires a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Reporting to the Office Manager, this person will be supporting all office administration processes for a growing office of over 130 staff members. This person will provide support to a variety of departments and execute a diverse array of duties.
We are looking for someone who is switched on, resilient, will take a proactive and strong lead and be looking for plenty of involvement. This is a demanding role and a great opportunity for the right person.
- First point of contact within the office
- Responsibility for Reception area, Meeting rooms and Canteen
- Routine tasks: Answer phones/direct calls, maintain supplies, process post, arrange couriers, etc.
- Assist Management with travel arrangements, diary management and ad hoc tasks
- Reinforce all office policies and procedures
- Maintain shared calendar(s)
- Coordinate conference calls
- Liaise with suppliers: Building maintenance, office supplies, equipment, furniture, services, etc.
- Assist with local IT issues where possible
- Facilitate Monthly archiving
- Maintain Monthly logs
- 2-3 years strong administration/secretarial experience
- Financial services experience preferable
- Professional telephone manner and strong organisational skills;
- A self-starter able to work in a fast paced environment and meet agreed deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong PC skills required; an interest and familiarity with IT would be an advantage
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent problem solving, organisational and time keeping skills
- Confident in a client facing role
- Experience handling multiple tasks and deadlines
- Energetic, committed, self-reliant and resilient
- Excellent judgment and discretion when handling confidential matters and information
- Must be adaptable and comfortable with responding to unexpected situations
- Must be flexible and have the ability to manage shifting priorities
We are an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.