Apex Fund Services Ltd.
The successful applicant for this position will be highly motivated, have exceptional organisational and communication skills and a talent for attention to detail. This person will be responsible for working directly with the head of business development while working closely with the sales team; they will be switched on, take a proactive and strong lead and be looking for plenty of involvement. This is a demanding role and a great opportunity for the right person.
- Implement an aggressive outbound fund manager prospecting program to introduce Apex and set up meetings
- Handle vetting of all inbound leads that come from the website or our outbound activities
- Direct sales leads to appropriate member of the team
- Ability to network and make sales calls
- Support sales presentations, proposal preparation and marketing efforts at conferences and events
- Contact former prospects and clients to reintroduce Apex.
- Provide ongoing marketing and sales support to referral network
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports
- Develop and expand referral network database
- Implement targeted regionally based email and telephone campaign to Prospects
- Implement targeted regionally based email and telephone campaign to referral network
- Clean/Scrub and maintain US –Salesforce Database
- Routine office and administration functions
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Maintain shared calendar
- 2+ years’ sales support experience
- A self-starter with plenty of initiative, able to work under pressure and meet agreed deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills
- Strong PC skills required; an interest and familiarity with IT would be an advantage
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong team working and influencing skills, and assertive as necessary
- Excellent problem solving skills, organisational and time keeping skills
- Confident in a client facing role
- Experience maintaining a CRM system
- Proficiency in Salesforce platform
- Experience handling multiple tasks and deadlines
- Previous sales support experience is a distinct advantage
- Energetic, committed and self-reliant
- Excellent judgment and discretion when handling confidential matters and information
- Must be adaptable and comfortable with responding and reacting to unexpected situations
- Must be flexible and have the ability to manage shifting priorities
Please note, we are looking for a local candidate that must be of permanent residents of the United States of America and reside in Charlotte, NC to be considered for this role.
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
Apex Fund Services Ltd.
20 Reid Street
3rd Floor, Williams House
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com