The successful applicants for these positions will be responsible for a number of clients in the areas of NAV calculation, shareholder reporting and compliance
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly accounts and at such frequency as required by clients, preparation of accounts under IFRS format.
- Prepare Net Asset Valuations for the fund on a monthly, weekly or daily basis as required by the Investment Managers.
- Reconciliation and review of cash and securities positions.
- Preparation and filing of VAT, NPS, PAYE and TDS as per local regulator deadline.
- Prepare trade wires, bank instructions and execute invoices payments.
- Prepare financial statements and liaise with auditors to ensure timely completion of audits.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree holder ready to undertake or already enrolled for ACCA/ICAEW studies.
- A-Level school leaver with at least 2 As including Accounts.
- Minimum 2 years of experience or more for Senior Fund Accountant position.
- Excellent time and organisational skills to work and meet agreed tight deadlines.
- Hard worker ready to put in the extra hours.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Experience on Paxus an advantage).
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Organised, accurate and willing to learn and take on new tasks.
- Team Player.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org