The Malta Office is currently looking for a highly motivated individual who is keen on managing a young and dynamic team in the role of Shareholder Services Supervisor. The main objective is to achieve overall client satisfaction by providing excellent customer service whilst ensuring full compliance with regulatory and fund requirements.
- Approving investor transaction documents and confirming that investor servicing procedures and controls are completed against specified deadlines;
- Performing AML checks and investor eligibility checks against various regulatory and fund guidelines;
- Maintaining relationships with and serving as a main point of contact to investors, investment advisors/managers, banks and other parties within the fund structure;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of departmental procedures and working closely with Senior Managers to ensure they are implemented;
- Processing and approving payments and other necessary transactions;
- Attending and contributing to operational, client and regulatory meetings as required; and
- Managing a team of Administrators and providing regular feedback on their performance.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a Transfer Agency environment with exposure to multiple fund structures;
- At least an A ‘Level standard of education or equivalent;
- Have a smart and outgoing personality with excellent Customer Service skills;
- Experience managing a team with the ability to delegate and to gain the commitment among team members;
- Be capable of planning, working under pressure and meeting strict deadlines;
- Have an eye for detail and the ability to handle complex matters;
- Excellent command of spoken and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications particularly Word, Excel and Access;
Experience on PFS – Paxus will be considered as an advantage.
All applications are to be sent by email to: email@example.com .