The Senior Transfer Agent interacts with all investors, ensures a timely processing of investors’ instructions in accordance with standards and cut off times set by Apex and participates to early, normal and late shift. He/she maintains the shareholder register and ensures that client transactions are KYC/AML checked. He/she handles the daily reporting to the different counterparties. He/she participates in TA related projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Be the point of contact for Clients and Investors
- Take ownership of more complex queries and tasks
- Demonstrate ability to work autonomously following procedure and policies of the Group
- Collect, analyse and place the investors’ instructions received in Transfer Agency for your Fund
- Prepare and review the daily/monthly/ad-hoc Fund Reporting as well as the necessary Client reporting
- Apply diligence, attention to detail, respect of deadlines
- Be Client focussed and strive to provide excellence in the service to Investors, internal and external Clients
- Apply the controls implemented by the Group
- File the documents as required and maintain the client’s records
- Ensures end of day controls are applied and checked
- Hold self-accountable for results
- Suggest openly improvements to daily business tasks
- Train, coach and/or mentor other employees on work procedures and approaches.
- Participate to the Business continuity Plan (BCP) yearly testing
- Act in respect of the regulatory framework, the internal procedures, guidelines and code of conduct.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Excellent communication skills and a truly client servicing mind-set;
- Good interpersonal skills, and sense of teamwork.
- Committed to self-improvement.
- Applies experience and simple judgment to make decisions within defined options or standard protocols – follows through on issues. Able to evaluate and select the correct solution in order to complete the task at hand.
- Ability to work autonomously and remain calm under high pressure.
- Ability to deliver within agreed deadlines
- Perfect command of English, any other language is an advantage
To apply now contact: Apply now by contacting: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org