The Transfer Agent Team Leader reports to the Transfer Agency Manager and is in charge of coordinating and approving the workflow and the operations pertaining to dealing, settlement and reconciliation processes. He/She interacts with all investors, ensures a timely processing of investors’ instructions in accordance with standards and cut off times set by Apex.
He/she ensures the proper maintenance of the shareholder register and ensures that client transactions are AML/KYC compliant.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Supervise a team of 6-8 members in charge of the Transfer Agency dealing, settlement and reconciliation
- Promote excellence in the service standards
- Achieve performance targets and operational service levels
- Be the escalation point for Clients and Investors for operational issues
- Be the escalation point of contact for queries pertaining to equalisation / hurdle / performance fees on Alternative Investment funds
- Take ownership and resolve complex client queries and operational tasks
- Act, and ensure that tasks are performed by the team in compliance with procedures and policies of the Group as well as with the regulatory framework
- Maintain departmental procedures up-to-date
- Prioritise, review and authorise the daily/monthly/ad-hoc dealing, settlement, reconciliation, fund reporting as well as the necessary Client reporting
- Ensure end of day controls are applied diligently
- Hold self-accountable for results
- Ensure Client and Investor satisfaction, accuracy and productivity
- Promote excellent client service standards and a client focused approach
- Train, coach and/or mentor staff members on work procedures and best practice approaches
- Develop the knowledge and the skills of the team members
- Participate to the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) yearly testing
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role, preferably in Alternative Investment Funds
- Knowledge of PAXUS is an advantage
- Precise understanding of the fund industry and Transfer Agency
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and a truly client servicing mind-set
- Customer oriented
- Committed to self-improvement
- Ability to work autonomously and remain calm under high pressure.
- Ability to deliver within agreed deadlines
- Perfect command of English, any other language is an advantage
Please send any applications, with your CV attached, directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com